Patriotic Sierra Leoneans organization to be launched in the U.S. on Saturday May 26, 2012
Fellow Sierra Leoneans and friends of Sierra Leone, you are cordially invited to the Patriotic Sierra Leoneans-PSL organization launching and party.
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2012
Location: The Mirage Hall, 1401 University Bld E, Ste # G111, Hyatsville, MD 20783.
Time: 9:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.
To support the launching of this great organization in the United States of America means supporting to strengthen our upcoming objectives in Sierra Leone. Patriotic Sierra Leoneans-PSL will be actively engaged in:
- Election malpractice monitoring support group. Sierra Leoneans taking ownership of our democracy and elections on November 17th, 2012. As Sierra Leoneans, no right is more precious than the constitutional right to vote for our leaders, yet, many eligible Sierra Leonean citizens do not understand the importance and significance of their vote.
- Raising awareness on sensitive issues of national importance and development.
- Facilitating a presidential debate on Monday August 27, 2012.
- Adopt a Road Program in Sierra Leone. PSL organization will guarantee that Freetown will be a clean city with this program.
- Building a solid platform and support system for Sierra Leoneans to return home.
Patriotic Sierra Leoneans (PSL) truly believes in the principles of national prosperity through the upholding of the virtues of personal values, integrity, honesty and patriotism. Our country, Sierra Leone, has been suffering of individuals failing to maintain their own integrity and sense of personal ethics and definitive patriotism. Sierra Leoneans are not going to achieve their full potential and our society is not going to survive unless individuals begin to conduct themselves in an honest, ethical and patriotic way.
Patriotic Sierra Leoneans (PSL) will strive for a participatory process of all Sierra Leoneans to the eventual establishment of a sane society in Sierra Leone driven by the knowledge of the citizenry.
Patriotic Sierra Leoneans (PSL) organization will enhance the implicit belief that Sierra Leoneans can rise above their particular interests to pursue a common good for our country’s hopes to provide fundamental truths with which to help Sierra Leoneans lead more fulfilling lives.
Please be part of history to attend this event and join us as a Patriotic Sierra Leonean member. To be a PSL member is free!
You want to show your patriotism to Mama Salone, the Mirage Hall is the place to be on Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, May 26th.
Come on down to Maryland and see what it takes to be a Patriotic Sierra Leonean.
Read more http://www.patrioticsierraleoneans.org
BY FODAY MANSARAY
POLICY ADVISER AND STRATEGIST